Tuesday, April 21, 2009

11 months


this little beauty is 11 months old today. i can't believe she's almost a year. it's flown by despite the fact that i told myself it would fly by and subsquently tried to slow myself down and enjoy it more. well, darn it. all my efforts proved pretty useless. i cuddled her way more than i cuddled nash and she's a crazy monster. something just switched on in her little head this last month and she's become a crazy, crazy girl. she's fast, she's determined, and she throws her head back into my jugular when i attempt to change her diapers. she loves the tub and loves to stand up and fall down in it to make a big splash (despite the fact that she nearly drowns doing it). she'd dive right into the pool if we let her, she doesn't like grass to touch her knees so she crawls like a gorilla, and she laughs and crawls away from me when she knows i'm trying to get her with the most mischievous face you've ever seen on an almost-one-year-old. she's a little she-devil and i have a feeling she's going to give us a run for our money. oh, but we love her.

1 comment:

mostly Stacy said...

Great Picture... What camera do you have? I think I need to buy a good one. It's fun to see what Havens doing since our girls are so close. Sophie may be beating her in teeth, but Havey's go some MOVES!